How did clustering help you generate ideas, examples, etc for the prompt?
Prompt Response: I found the clustering strategy to be really helpful for brainstorming ideas for prompts. I had found it challenging to come up with various reasonings for my topic in the argumentative essay, so this will be a very valuable tool. It made it easier to organize what I wanted to say. I also appreciated how I was able to actually come up with topics faster, likely because I had it laid out in front of me. I will definitely be using the cluster method in the future.
Summary: Today in class we responded to a prompt using the clustering method.
Reflection: I found it helpful to go through the process as a class, and was able to get the hang of clustering pretty quickly. I am excited to have a useful tool for future writing. The cluster method is pretty easy to figure out and takes little time, which is super important.
Comments
Post a Comment