After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.
Prompt Response: One thing I did well was finding evidence. However, I need to improve on explaining my evidence rather than just connecting back to my thesis. I will improve next time by making sure that I explain why my evidence matters before connecting to the prompt. I have been having trouble explaining my evidence, so it makes sense to me why that was what cost me points. I will read other examples of essays that got a six out of six to see how I can improve.
Summary: Today in class we began writing a poem on Adobe Classroom and making a visual to compliment it.
Reflection: I am enjoying writing my poem, but the topic I chose is making it a little difficult to find a background for it. This is my first time using Adobe Classroom, so I have also been having a bit of trouble navigating it. I want to make sure I have a good, strong poem- so I'm definitely feeling what Ferlinghetti was talking about!
Comments
Post a Comment