With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?
Prompt Response: So far in AP Language, I have felt that overall 1 am doing well. However, there are some things that we have gone over that don't exactly coincide with what I have learned in the past. I feel that I have already learned a lot, which tells me that I need to stay focused in this class. I am going to continue trying to work hard and stay focused so 1 can understand better. I feel that I am staying on top of my work in the class, but I could always be doing better.
Summary: Today in class we created our own argumentative paragraph with a claim and two supporting pieces of evidence.
Reflection: I found it a bit difficult to write my argumentative
paragraph because I was worried that I was doing it incorrectly.
However, like I mentioned in my prompt response, I feel that if l continue to work hard then I will eventually understand how to answer something like that more. 1 also felt that the prompt was a bit of a difficult question to answer, which probably was a big reason that l had trouble.
Comments
Post a Comment