Introduction- Three goals that I want to achieve this year.

 My three goals that I want to achieve this academic year are maintaining all A's, doing well on the SAT and ACT, and not letting myself prioritize anything over my academics. I have always had A's in high school, and while I understand that junior year could change that, I don't want my personal expectations to fall short. I also want to ensure that I am studying for the SAT and ACT as I understand the importance of doing well on them when it comes to applying for colleges. Finally, I want to make sure that I keep academics as a top priority as it can be easy to let sports, friends, and clubs take up your life. I believe I can reach all of these goals as long as I stay consistent and work hard.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted. What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?

Think about a speech, song, or message that has inspired or motivated you. How did the speaker or writer use language to make an impact? Connect your experience to at least one rhetorical device you identified in Dr. King's "I Have a Dream" speech.

Prompt: As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society?